The Marionberry torta is a perfect example of Oregon bounty. Blackberries from Marion County (Marionberries) and apricots from Oregon orchards are blended with dried cranberries and cream cheese and topped with dried cranberries and Oregon's own state nut - hazelnuts.
Goes well with:
- Use to make Marionberry French Toast
- Gold Medal - 2012 Los Angeles International Dairy Competition
- Second Place – 2010 World Cheese Awards
- Gold Medal – 2008 Los Angeles International Dairy Competition
- Bronze Medal – 2008 World Dairy Expo
- Third Place - 2007 American Cheese Society Competition
Store refrigerated up to 8 weeks, can be refrozen.
Our convenient 9.5 oz size serves 8 to 12 – a superb value!
View nutrition information.